1. Hissing = Throwing a tantrum.
2. Knows how to fully operate an iPhone & iPad. And an iMac computer keyboard.
3. His new favorite TV program is Super Why! And any sports game.
4. His toy slide operates as a wall for him to throw balls at.
5. Doesn't get sad when Mommy and Daddy leave for their weekly date night. :(
6. Loves the cabinets which contain the household cleaners and batteries. Should I be concerned?
7. Knows who's the strict parent and who's the sucker. Sucker below
8. His favorite things to eat are avocado, cheese, and peanut butter. Not all together though.
9. Has super strength & can break a crayon with one hand.
10. Has secret hideouts in our house, where he likes to drive Mommy and Daddy crazy by hiding his puzzle pieces.
11. He loves listening to things in another language like this.
12. Mickey is his best friend.
13. We hardly use the Ergo anymore. He enjoys sitting in the cart & stroller much more.
14. Church makes him hyper for some reason.
15. Who the heck taught him to get low so well? Definitely not me with my two left feet.
16. Currently transitioning to one nap a day. Today is not that day though as he woke up before 6.
17 Last but not least- 32 inches & 24 pounds.